Praise the Lord! I'm 17 weeks. In just a couple of weeks, we will know for sure what we are having (hopefully).
Here's a quick update:
- The nausea has finally left.
- I'm hungry ALL of the time.
- Baby's heart rate stays between 135-150bmp.
- 6lb weight gain
- Cravings: anything with high protein
- I'm not near as tired as I was the first 12-14 weeks.
- Anxious to find out if it's really a boy or if it's a girl!
- Little flutters have been replaced by strong kicks!
- I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes and some regular clothes with a bellaband.
I'll be back in a few weeks with the official gender of Baby. (if he/she cooperates)