This weekend, Na and Pops came for a visit...
In tow, they brought me a new stove (their old one) and I sold my white one on Craigslist. I've never sold on Craigslist, but I won't hesitate to do it again. I've got several 'big ticket' items that we need to get off of our hands. I posted this stove on Wednesday and it was gone on Friday. How's that for easy?
- Truman got my new stove installed and I ordered a new stainless range hood.
- We painted my bathroom (last room in the house left to paint).
- Truman fixed our toilet that has been driving us crazy.
- Graham painted the nursery rocker and bookcase.
- Mrs. Renee made two pecan pies. (Got you back, Mrs. Renee)
- We had a wonderful steak dinner!
- I hosted a discipleship group at the house while Graham, Na, Pops, and the girls went to Chuck E. Cheese.
That's my kind of weekend! Productive, but spent with people we love! Thanks, Na and Pops.