It's hard to believe that our little Joyful has been with us for seven months! She is growing like a weed and changing everyday.
- sitting up
- army crawling
- clicking her tongue
- sleeping from 8 to 8
- taking about 3 naps a day
- nursing 5 times a day
- we force her to take a few bites of veggies/fruit once a day
- 18.5lbs and 27in. long (Dr. says she's in the 50th percentile for weight and height, but I'd guess 90th!)
- loves playing on the floor in her bedroom
- belly laughs at her sisters
- won't take a passy
- won't take a bottle
- sleeps on her tummy--I gave up fighting with her.
- sucks on her fingers constantly