If you are thinking, Wow! She's already 10 months!, you and I are thinking the same thing. I say this every month, but she is GROWING UP TOO FAST! It's true. It's especially true when the third time around. Life is too busy--too fast pace. I'm pretty certain we won't have any more children and it's tough knowing this is the last time we will go through this stage. *Pardon me while I go cry for a moment...*
Too cute at TEN MONTHS!
*I could have edited the bruise on her forehead, but I think it's pretty telling of a baby at 10 months of age.
And because you are kidding yourself if you think I got the last shot on the first try...
- crawling from room to room
- two bottom teeth
- says mama, da, bye-bye
- waves bye-bye
- gives kisses
- pushes to a sitting position
- sleeps 12 hours a night
- takes two naps a day
- eats five times a day (breastmilk)
- eating solids once a day
- loves her big sisters
- wears 9-12 month clothing
- wears size 3 diapers
- hair is really starting to grow (coarse texture and double crown)
- reaches for people to hold her
- loves to play in her room and can entertain herself
- acts shy around men
- pulls to standing position (flat-footed)
- balances while standing
- moves feet slowly around object while standing
- feeds herself puffs/biscuits
- picks up small objects
- signing "more" when eating
With just two months away, I am getting ideas together for Joy's first birthday extravaganza. I've pretty much landed on a theme: A little birdie told me you are ONE! I'm sort of keeping with the time of year she was born (like her big sisters' parties) and her nursery decor.